Friday, October 27, 2006

Lonely Times At Home














Sometimes when I am alone with Eugene at home with hubby not around, if i no choice just have to put him in his walker although i dun feel quite safe cos he can just bang into anything. So my MIL asked me to use a nylon string to tie the walker to the sofa leg., leaving some space for him to run about. He doesn't have much toys to play with and he likes to put anything which he hold into his mouth to chew. He especially like chewing on the bib string.......





This walker was passed down to me by my aunt, however she can't find the toys which are attached to it. So we just have to let him play with his toys, then once he get tired of the toys, he will threw all onto the floor. Then i have to go around picking up and put the toys on his walker again and again!





No comments: