Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Celebration of Ah Gong's Birthday @ Din Tai Fung


Mummy treating Ah Gong for a meal for his belated Birthday Celebration. Suppose to celebrate on the day itself, but Mummy bringing me to a Gathering with many mummies & babies, so decided to celebrate one week earlier. However, that day Ah Gong can't make it cos he had toothache so it was delayed until now. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mummy wanted to treat Ah Gong for a Japanese dinner because it was mummy's fav food as well, so that make 1 stone hit 2 birds! Then Daddy saw the restaurant 'Din Tai Fung' and suggested having a change of food so we all ended up in that so called famous Dian Xin restaurant. While all of them are having their delicious Dian Xin, I am not left out too! Mummy made a very delicious porridge for me which consists of brocolli, carrots and ikan powder.


Taking a photo together with the 'Shou Xin Gong' - Ah Gong

Ah Ma take me over from Ah Gong..........looking passionately at Ah Gong.

I better face the camera for a nice photo with Ah Ma & Mummy!

Hey now a personal photo of myself liao!

No comments: