Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Chinese New Year 2007!

18 February 2007 - 正月初一

Today schedule is visit my daddy's parents in Aljunied, daddy's godmother in Bukit Panjang and then the last stop is my mummy's grandma at Hougang.



19 February 2007 - 正月初二

Today will visited my Aljunied grandparents cos we are having steamboat tonite. Too bad i am still too small to enjoy the steamboat so i ended up having rice with fish only. This is my first time having rice as my meal, i could not finished it as the rice is a bit too hard for me although mummy already added soup inside.




20 February 2007 - 正月初三

We are going to visit my Yishun grandparents (Mummy's parents). Today i get to see my uncle which i seldom get to meet as he always at work when i came. Today he off so get the chance to meet him and play with him. I had rice again with fish and potato, however today rice is much softer and i managed to finish the whole bowl. ( I was sleeping and Mummy woke me up for dinner! Luckily the dinner was nice if not i am going to kick a fuss out of it!)







No comments: