Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Food

Recently, Eugene is eating this new multigrain rice for his meals during weekend which at first is not intention for him. It will be porridge for lunch and rice for dinner but sometimes i lazy so it will be porridge for the whole day. This multigrain rice is recommend by my colleague as she said it is quite nutritious compare to the normal white rice we eat. So i decided to give it a try. My colleague teach me to add rice to cook together if not surely not enough and it will finish up very fast.

It was only during when i was having my dinner and Eugene happen to take a mouthful of it and he wanted more that make me want to cook this for him. Afraid that he might not be able to digest all the grains so sometimes i will mix with normal rice.

Greenmax Fine Multi Grains


This is how it look after cooking with the brown rice.
Oh it may look like quite hard, but actually it can be soft if correct amount of water is used.

No comments: